(61) 7 5448 7181
Pacific Paradise / Twin Waters, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Dog Owner Policy Agreement
A fee of $100 applies (cash preferred for easy check-out) at time of Check-in for any damage to the property. This fee will be refunded after inspection at time of check out if room is left in good order.
1. Prior to your trip, your pet should be washed and brushed of all excessive hair (to avoid extra cleaning fee).
2. Pets must be supervised at all times and never left unattended anywhere on the motel property, including motel room or car.
3. Pets must be on a leash at all times whilst not in a room or car - there are no exceptions. A leash must be no more that 1.5 m in length.
4. Pets are not allowed in any common areas of the motel, including pool area and reception.
5. Pets are to be taken out of rooms on a regular basis for their toilet needs. Pet owners are 100% responsible for picking up an disposing of waste responsibly.
6. Pets must not be washed or cleaned withing the motel (this also applies to pet related accessories such as dog blankets, etc)
7. Pets are not allowed on a motel furniture (beds, blankets, chairs)
8. Pet owners are personally responsible, will be held accountable,for any personal injuries and/or property damage in relation to action because of or caused by their pet.
The pet owner must agree that the motel manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose pet is deemed noisy, and aggressive or is the subject of a complaint/s from other guests.
The above is to ensure the health, safety and comfort of all guests and pets.